Currently Reading

I am currently reading Falcon Quinn and the Black Mirror by Jennifer Finney Boylan and....
I AM LOVING IT!!!
Just thought I'd let you know...LOL.
So what are you reading? Any good books on your list? Post your replies in the comments below!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

  1. Well, i finished reading the Wardstone Chronicles and now i'm reading some nancy drew books ! They're awesome ! you should check them out too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE the Nancy Drew books! I read like all of them when I was littler. I'll have to write a review for them. Thanks for reminding me and I'm so glad you like them!
    What was the Wardstone Chronicles about?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!