Lady GaGa

Search Amazon.com for lady gaga 
  What do you think of Lady GaGa? Tell me below!!

Most people think Lady Gaga is a girl and a guy, who likes girls and guys. SHE IS 100% Female! Her mom said! And she was born a girl, just thought I'd clear that up.

Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, on March 20, 1986, the 24-year-old, now better known as Lady GaGa, has wowed crowds with her spectacular preformances and stellar costumes. I, myself, have not yet been to one of her concerts, but have tickets for her 2011 Monster Ball Tour in Feburary when it comes to Baltimore, MD (or am I going to the one in DC? hmm...) I love her songs, the beat especially, though the lyrics are a bit "mature", so I would not reccommend her for young kids. People 14 and up, have my permisson to listen to her (LOL).

To stay in the GaGa loop, you can follow her on Twitter ( @LadyGaGa ) or on Facebook, or on any of her fan sites, or her site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!