1 Year Blogaversary!!!!!!!!!

Hello. I started PrincessReviews on May 16, 2010. A full year ago.
Wow! Can you believe it? PrincessReviews's first blogaversary! I can't believe it's already been a year!!
It's been such an experience and I've had tons of fun! I can't wait to celebrate and continue the fun in future years! We've survived one year, hopefully we'll survive many more!!
I couldn't have done it without the help of my awesome crew, my mom (Trish), my sister (Amber), April, Kati, Katelyn, and Shi Nu (for the little bit she helped). My cousin, Autumn, has helped immensly as well, though she never really worked on this blog because she was busy with her own (http://www.reviewblog101.blogspot.com/), she helped advertise, and got me into reviewing and keeping up with my blogging. The MSA is a major factor to thank, for they were the ones who told me about Blogger and blogging. All of the authors, artists, and website owners that have allowed anyone on the PrincessReviews's team to interview them or get something from them to review is so outstanding it blows my mind. Thank you.
 But the most important people that I must thank, that this blog would not be at all possible without, is you guys. All of tbe followers! Without you, this blog would have been dead a while ago, and I can't express my thanks enough to you guys (and girls). You've made it an amazing year, and I know that you'll continue to make PrincessReviews a better place and continue to love it and keep it running!

So, help us celebrate the maginificent 1 year bithday of PrincessReviews by participating in all the wonderful giveaways, contests, and "lotteries" we have in store! And please take the time to read the reviews and interviews - you might find something you'd really like!

Thank you all for a wonderful year, and let's hope for many more!
:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!