Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

Movie:
Phinease and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

Starring:
Vincent Martella, Allison Stoner, Ashley Tisdale, Mitchel Musso

Channel:
Disney

I'd Recommend to....
6-13 year olds

My Rating:
4.5/5

My Thoughts:
Phineas and Ferb find out that their pet platapus, Perry, is truly a secret agent. They go into another demention where Dr. Doofinsmirtz is evil and has taken over. Phineas and Ferb need to get back to thier world, along with Perry.
I love Phineas and Ferb, so naturally I loved this movie. The ending was cute, but I can't give it away; you have to watch it yourself!

Comments

  1. Platypus. Way to go the extra mile with spelling. If you can't tell, that was, as you would spell "sarcassum". Yes, I just called you stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loyal PrincessReviews FanaticSunday, December 18, 2011 3:58:00 AM

    that was a harsh give the her some credit for doing this. thank you tasha for helping me find a good size movie poster thingy=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loyal PrincessReviews Fanatic-
    Your welcome, and I like your name haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- Sorry. Must not have had spell check on. But just so you know, I'm extremely smart for my age, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!