The 12 Days of Facebook

I did NOT create this and in NO way am I trying to pass it off as being my own! 
This was someone's Facebook status and I liked it, so I figured I'd share it with all of you!

On the First Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, a Creep Who Won't Stop Inboxing Me!

On the Second Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 2 Friends-A-Poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Third Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 3 Photo Tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 4 Game Requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 5 Drama Queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2-friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Sixth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 6 Party Invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 7 Stalkers Stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 8 Friends Complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 9 Busted Barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 10 Corny Topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 11 Friends Just Watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me, 12 Dudes I'm Blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 drama queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poking, and a creep who won't stop inboxing me!

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. I come to this site for your insightful reviewing, and you copy paste a Facebook chain status? Really? Is the film/book community really this slow? By the way, RedBox has some good movies on it, so I wouldn't mind you doing what is in the title: PrincessREVIEWS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terribly sorry. This is a review site, but we do include more than just reviews, such as interviews and giveaways. I thought this was very cute, so I figured I'd share. Don't worry, there are tons of more REVIEWS to come, as there, hopefully, will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just can't make it through a day unless the have something to bitch about....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!