Dakine Prom Backpack

 
I use the Dakine Prom Backpack for things for school. It carries tons, and I mean tons! (I once weighed my backpack - with everything in it - and it weighed 38.4 pounds!)  That's two huge textbooks, 4 bulging binders, a small textbook, a workbook, a for-pleasure book, and the backpack still had room in it for more! The straps on my backpack last year broke within a few weeks; I've had this one all year (since August) and it's still going strong! It has tons of room, can hold tons of stuff, and is a comfortable enough to use around school all day. Plus, you can select which print or color you want - it comes in an assortment of colors/prints and you are sure to like one of them! So, when your current backpack breaks, or it's time for a replacement or new one, think about getting the Dakine Prom as your new backpack! (You can purchase it online at http://www.zappos.com/dakine-prom-backpack-belle?zlfid=111

Comments

  1. very nice put up, i certainly love this website, keep on it
    My web site :: how to get laid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!