Interview with Jay Londo!


Here's an interview I recently did with author Jay Londo! 
Like the interview and want to get in touch with him? Check out his facebook page!


1. Which books have you written? 
I have written eight books finishing my ninth. Published four: "Humanity's last stand" "Alone in the woods" "Silverback island" "Then cave" 
2. What inspires you to write?

A very active imagination, wanting to get out. Wanting to share my stories. 
3. Do you have any almost-finished-about-to-be-published books?

yes a womens mystery adventure "Attila's lost treasure" and I am writing a period romance war-torn-love. 
4. What is your favorite Hawaiian Island to visit?

The big island, most people get caught up on the other islands. But in reality you could fit the rest of the islands on the big island, and have room to spare. There is just so much to see. I would love to move there. You can write anywhere! 
5. What is your favorite board game?

By far monopoly, very competive! 
6. Do you add ice to your milk, or just refrigerate it? 

Just refrigerator, has to be cold. I love milk, I have to have a glass with dinner, and who doesen't like it with warm cookies? 
7. Who is your favorite musician?

Katy Perry! 
8. Which story are you most proud of writing? What is it about?

"Silverback island, Its set in the eighteeth century. Aboard a whaling ship, that sinks in a storm. Before the survivors can be saved, they have to go through hell. They make it to a very strange island. Just when they feel their safe they are attacked. Night after night they must fight to save themselves. Then they make an amazing discovery that had been a legend. But I can't give away any more. 
9. About how often do you go onto facebook each week?

I have to be honest once or twice day. I guess I have to blame my sweet daughter. she sometime lives on it. I had to see what all the fuse was about. I really didn't get into it until about two months ago.  
10. Thank you! Is there anything else you'd like to say?

I have to say thank you! It really hard for me to pick just one story of mine. Each one of my stories are completely different. I think my next book will be a childrens book. I love challeging myself. I love writing exciting stories, with strong charaters, stories that suck the reader in, and of course surprising endings. But I do have to come clean. I am the worst speller, and horrible at grammer. But boy do I love to write. I believe if you really want to do something you should, let nothing hold you back. Go for your dreams. Don't wonder what if! And I would love talking to my readers, feel free to facebook me, don't tweet, I don't tweet. I just learned how to use facebook for god sacks. And everyone read Princess Review!


Jay Londo, Tasha Nicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!