Spam Comments

As you all know, I LOVE getting comments, and I usually reply to each and every one of them! 
Recently, I have been receiving a lot of comments posted by Anonymous which somehow automatically go to spam. I've been unspamming them and reply to them, like I usually do. But it seems as if they are the same 3 or 4 comments that keep getting posted over and over! So I will no longer reply to these spam comments, but I will keep allowing them to be posted. 
If you post something under anonymous and it goes under spam, don't worry, I'll still reply, as long as it is not one of the 3 or 4 messages that I keep getting repeated! I will know whether it is a legit comment or not by reading it, because I will continue to read each and every comment.
If you think I won't see your comment or you want to further contact me, feel free to email me! Thank you!(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!