Cody Reel Guest Post

Check Cody Reel out on Amazon(:

Cody Reel


Image of Cody Reel
I'm just your typical smart, socially anxious, bipolar 20 year old. I have many passions, the main of which are sports, but I also love to teach math and learn mathematics. I'm a dark fiction writer: that means I include elements of sex, blood, gore and violence. My writing also includes elements of the supernatural, realism, satire and human psychology, including getting inside of the heads of people that commit various crimes, critiques of societies that I observe, how societies define crime, and how they handle crime. Death, destruction, and man's desire for power are some of my various themes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!